Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for Registered Nurses for our applicant pool.
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Nurses
- Three to five years experience in a hospital setting
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to meet the physical demands required to provide nursing care to patients
- Computer skills
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- Good attendance and work record required
- Bilingualism (English/ French)
*NOTE: A formal French proficiency test will be done to evaluate the proficiency level. All non-bilingual qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as such applications will be considered in the event a fully qualified bilingual applicant is not selected for the position.
In order to be added to the applicant pool please submits a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.